Monday, July 31, 2006

give me, give me

give me answers
give me something now
give me answers
when you give me nothing

how much cries i lost
for my ending world?
my little world
my world
hom many men dead here?
in my cruel time
my strange place
called home

give me something
give me love
give me anything you want

there is a sound
to clear my mind
there is a hope
to cure this time
but a curse insist to
kill
kil and kill myself

give me some words
to built a moment of peace
give me some lies
to put in the bottle
and keep, keep
keep to eternity

around, inside
so deep
so closer
i am a looser
i know, i faild
i know the pieces of world
and i don´t give any chance to live
please insist in me
cause i insist in you
my world, my time
my infinite world

disease and sickness
infected you
and dirt my hopes
my dreams

give me time
give me all money to fix
these world
but i am a poor man
losing something called soul
please remember these lyrics
for a few seconds
for a few time

give me light
give me patience
give me, give me someting to eat
give me love
give me one second o life
to re-built my world
give me answers
cause i let many questions
losing in these place
called home

enough pain here
enough sadness inside
let them out
out of this world
out of my mind

give me questions
give one more
question
questions to ask
questions to erase all
and give one more light
to shine,
one more star to bright
the day inside
one more question to remember this pain
please, please forget all we are

time to rebirth
time to be
time to see
inside our souls
time to fix all part of this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home